Friday, September 26, 2008

Wiggly teeth

For the last few weeks Abby's top 2 teeth have been very wiggly. Now, I do not like wiggly teeth. It gives me the willies! Ewww......and I hate to have to pull them out. I think I am more chicken than the kids are! And for Abby, this loosing teeth thing is still a bit scary. So here is some of the drama and a few pics also!







Thank goodness....later that night the tooth was out!



And this was yesterday, one week later! The other front tooth is about out and looking crazy!


And later that night.....the tooth is gone!! Matt couldn't handle anothe day of the drama so he helped it out before bed!!!


My silly girl....I love this picture!



3 comments:

Andrea said...

ew ew EW! I'm glad they are BOTH out now so I don't have to worry about you recording that scene AGAIN! ick ick! She looks SO cute without any teeth LOL

Cheryl said...

I can't stand those scraggly teeth either! Eric's got got us uppers yet and one has turned sideways and is pointing out! I keep telling him to wiggle that thing!! Guess Abby really will get two front teeth for Christmas this year! haha!

JoEllen said...

LOL Cheryl,

She has been singing that song!!