Pictures and messages of what is going on with our family!
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Grandparents day at school
Zach invited his grandparents to come to school for a special day. They got to do some activities and he interviewed them also. Both of Zach's grandma's were able to come. I know he was exteremly excited.
You know I remember one time that both my dad and my Mom visited my kindergarten class... good times good times! check out my new and improved blog @ www.whateversaysi.blogspot.com later!
I did not know you have a blog. I feel bad that I did not know. I am adding you. Could you send me the link to our private board for the feb's babies....I lost that. Send it to my email....aaaataylor@gmail.com
4 comments:
SO sweet! They only did that for the 1st graders at our school. I was hoping it was every year! LOL
That's great that both could come.
You know I remember one time that both my dad and my Mom visited my kindergarten class... good times good times! check out my new and improved blog @ www.whateversaysi.blogspot.com later!
I did not know you have a blog. I feel bad that I did not know. I am adding you. Could you send me the link to our private board for the feb's babies....I lost that. Send it to my email....aaaataylor@gmail.com
Post a Comment