5:09 the storm is coming, we are on our way home from Sam's
5:11 almost home and it is close!!!
this is about 10 mins into the storm, my first shots were all glare from the windows, It started about 4 mins after we got home!
nice dent in the van!
just a picture of them, about 1 hour after it stopped, they were in the yard for 3 hours before they were mostly gone...
limbs and leaves everywhere, and the corner was flooded also....
damage to vents and siding
hole in the side of the house, also broke the foam underneath the siding....
damage to our gas heat pump.....I found 3 holes in it!
damage to the roof vent thing!
damage to a window screen!

3 comments:
Wow!!! That looks really bad! I'm glad you guys are ok.
Oh my gosh JoEllen! That is major. The sky looked really ominous. I'm glad you are all okay.
JenH
YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So do you turn all that in to your insurance company?
Post a Comment