
Well school has officially started for 2008!! Both were very excited to be heading to school. The bus came about the same time last year and Zach was glad to see that we had the same bus driver, Mr. Monti! He seemed to have a good day and he got 1 "wow" stick! That is having good behavior in the classroom.

Abby was excited and a bit nervous about heading to school. She had her lunch and we took a few pics and she was off. I know that it helped that she knew a few kids in her class. On was a boy she has gone to preschool with since she was 2 years old. I was a little nervous about the bus ride home. But I was glad to see that they had put on the bus number braclets on her. They do that with the kindergarteners so they don't mess up which bus they go on!
So off they go.......seems a bit quiet in the house but now Molly get some time with just mommy! And I might actually get the house cleaned for once :)
here is the picture of them getting of the bus that afternoon!

1 comment:
oh YAY! Glad they are having a great first week - adorable!
Post a Comment